Experience the Difference
Conveniently located on Primera Boulevard, Florida Radiology Imaging (FRi) Lake Mary stands for its mission of “extending the healing ministry of Christ” by offering high-quality imaging services and compassionate care.
What sets FRi Lake Mary apart is the comprehensive services, highly skilled staff, high-quality images, and unique offerings and amenities that our competitors can’t offer. Some of these are:
- » Walk-in and same day appointments
- » After hour and weekend appointments
- » 24-hour appointment request available online
- » Dedicated on-site parking
- » Competitive self-pay pricing
Patient TestimonialsBack to Top
“The employees are friendly, very competent,
compassionate and professional in every way.”
“The entire staff makes me feel like I am part of their family,
not just their business family, but apart of their personal family.”
“The friendly, knowledgable staff answered our questions
and helped me feel comfortable with the procedure.”
What Makes Us DifferentBack to Top
Our staff and radiologists strive to offer wholesome care by taking into consideration your mind, body and spirit. They do this by offering services such as:
- Bone Density (DXA)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography – Digital
- Pediatric Imaging
Some additional benefits are:
- Bundled pricing available for multiple exams
- Imaging GentlySM and Imaging WiseleyTM designations ensuring that we practice radiation safety and follow low-dose protocols in all imaging services
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited facility ensuring high practice standards in image quality, personnel qualifications, facility equipment, quality-control procedures and quality-assurance programs
- Sub-specialized radiologists from Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) who provide reviews in body imaging, interventional radiology, musculoskeletal imaging, neuroradiology, pediatric imaging, women’s imaging and nuclear medicine, among others. We also partner with your physician during diagnosis, treatment and recovery in addition to having a radiologist available onsite from Monday to Friday for your convenience
Request An AppointmentBack to Top
775 Primera Blvd, Ste 1031
Lake Mary, FL 32746 Get Directions
Fill Out the Form Below
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Thanks for your message! We will get back to you ASAP!
Our StaffBack to Top
The difference between ordinary and extra-ordinary is that little extra that I love doing for patients.
Candace M. Britt
My goal each day is to serve the patient with a positive attitude so they can receive the best care they deserve.
Michael L. Brown
Onsite Benefits Coordinator
My goal everyday is that patients know in advance their insurance benefits so when they come for their appointment we can focus 100% on their care.
I’m passionate and grateful to have the opportunity to serve my community from something as simple as adding a little joy to someone’s day, extending a helping hand in any way that I can, to willingly going the extra mile to meet the needs of others.
I enjoy developing a personal relationship with all of our patients. Making their visit pleasant and stress free is my goal.
Melissa M. Horne
Every day I read this quote and strive to live by it: Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way.
When I am with patients I know that a smile with compassion makes a big difference.
I want to make a difference in each patient’s experience and treat each person like family with compassion and respect.
Kathy A. Pieper
Every day I do the best I can so each patient feels special and cared for.
I love taking care of patients and I strive to treat them as I would my family.
When patients come to us they aren’t always feeling well, so to brighten their lives during their visit makes me feel accomplished.
FRi Lake Mary Center Director
I strive to provide the best support for our team, allowing them to focus 100% on providing quality patient care every patient every time.
Sharon Rosemarie Smith
I strive to make patients feel as comfortable as possible making them feel like family, relaxed and welcomed. I want them to want to come back if needed.
My objective is to do quality scans while treating my patients in a way that makes them feel safe and comfortable.
Ryan J. Wilcox
I want each patient to feel like they are part of our family and make their time with us as pleasant as possible.
I want each patient to feel important, like a family member to me.